1 bunch carrots
25 grams chives
75 grams salted cashew
50 grams flour
6 table spoon olive oil
1. Cut the chives into pieces. Cut the salted cashew nuts into pieces and put them with the carrots, add a little pepper.
2. Preheat oven to 150 degrees. Put 3 eggs and 50 grams of flour in another bowl.
3. Mix the eggs and flour to a smooth substance and add to the mix of carrots. Stir together with a spoon.
4. Take some mix of carrots with wet hands and knead to biscuits of approximately 6 cm – if you keep your hands wet iT will not stick.
5. Heat 6 tablespoons with olive oil in a frying pan and place as much biscuits in there as possible. Bake the biscuits forabout 3 minutes on one side and 3 minutes on the other side.
7. The dish